Pregnant. Haemoglobin below normal. What diet must she follow? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
The levels are below normal.
However not that low to be concerned.
so what will i do?
1. Diet - she needs to take healthy diet in iron. Food products such as millets, dark green leafy vegetables, spinach, dried fruits, beans, eggs, meat and so on.
Since these medications can cause gastric irritation, you might take this after discussing with your doctor.
At this point of time, when hemoglobin level is above 10
your wife doesn't need this.
I am sure with good and healthy diet, she should be able to improve her hemoglobin levels.
Encourage her to have those mentioned diet.
I missed out on fruits in the list.
she is facing so brown blood discharge to viagra also
let her take fruits like pomegranate along with cereals and grains.
If that is only some minor spotting, then no need to worry.
Spotting is common during early pregnancy.
when see use toilet than some discharge
Encourage her to take healthy diet and get her regular antenatal check up / ultrasound scans as and when requried.
Talk to her and find out if that is only spotting or severe bleeding.
If it's just spotting, then no need to worry.
Have you followed what I suggested?
Are you there?
Do you have any other queries?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
And congrats for becoming a father.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Normal haemoglobin pregnant lady
- 29 weeks pregnant haemoglobin level 95
- 29 weeks pregnant how to increase haemoglobin level
- Positive pregnancy test but cramping
- Cramping urge to puke pregnancy
- Side effects of hrt
- Cramping seven weeks pregnant
- Side effects of icsi
- Cramping in sixth week of pregnancy
- Side effects of lignocaine
- Spotting cramping and nausea
- Side effects of procyclidine
- Pregnant haemoglobin 114 now 92 what can be done
- Diseases caused by rats
- Pregnant how to increase haemoglobin level