Pregnant. Had rubella performed. Are the values significant? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Thanks, I am good today
just had a query about my wife, who is 6 week pregnant
Proceed with your query.
HOW SIGNIFICANCE IS IT
The results of the test vary according to individual labs.
Hence it would be better if you let me know the reference values as well.
it is 0.00 to 4.99 IU/ML
Let me brief you.
The values mentioned are significiant.
Ig G immunoglobin positivity signifies past infection
it can also become high if she was vaccinated against it.
Visit her gynecologist and plan for it.
it is done, the value for IgM is 0.22 (Ref
Negative IgM findings suggest your wife is not currently having the infection.
It is probable that she had the infection in the recent past and the body is fighting against the infection.
It also signfies she has good body resistance against the infection.
you may need to watch closely the progress of pregnancy
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
ok, I will consult her gynecologist
yes on Friday we had met the gynecologist
again will visit tomorrow
I don't think there is much to concern.
Thanks a lot Doctor
as there is no active infection.
it was nice to chat with you
Get an ultrasound scan during early pregnancy
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Borderline personality disorder mental illness
- Stinging pains during pregnancy
- Stinging pain in uterus during pregnancy
- Stinging pain in stomach during pregnancy
- Pale stool during pregnancy
- Botox injections for muscle tone
- Painful urinating during pregnancy
- Borderline t spot test
- Rubella igg 7 weeks pregnant
- Pregnant rubella test done what does the value signify
- Dangerous side effects of botox
- Rubella in pregnant women
- 14 weeks pregnant with rubella
- Hard bony lump on foot
- Pregnant with rubella igg positive concerned