Pregnant. Found worm in food. Will it cause a problem? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Hi, I am XXXX
I am 28 week pregnant now.
Today lunch time I had half of an XXXXXXX and then I found a worm in that..
Whether it will create any problem for me or my baby?
In all circumstances I do not foresee any harm either to you or your baby.
Consult your doctor if you develop these.
K thank you sir
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Worms in urine during pregnant
- Discharge in early pregnancy 2 weeks
- Yellow nipple discharge early pregnancy
- Fertility after prostatectomy high fsh
- Pregnant but took ovex worming
- Green discharge pregnancy follow suffering vaginal
- Medical term for green discharge
- Fell and hit behind ear on metal
- Feeling weak and tired after urinating
- Pregnant and just found mold
- 8 months pregnant with a greenish discharge
- Tetralysal found out pregnant
- Worms in humans while pregnant
- Feeling dizzy after lunch
- Fever and grey stool in infant