Pregnant. Found worm in food. Will it cause a problem? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Hi, I am XXXX
I am 28 week pregnant now.
Today lunch time I had half of an XXXXXXX and then I found a worm in that..
Whether it will create any problem for me or my baby?
In all circumstances I do not foresee any harm either to you or your baby.
Consult your doctor if you develop these.
K thank you sir
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Blood loss clot rectum
- Worms in urine during pregnant
- Late period and blood clots
- Pregnant but took ovex worming
- Blood clot due to fallen
- Blood clot in left wrist
- Mild vs severe preeclampsia
- Pregnant and just found mold
- Pregnant but no symptoms
- Tetralysal found out pregnant
- Worms in humans while pregnant
- Lower stomach pains pregnancy
- Blood clots sore legs
- Not pregnant but spotting
- Withdrawal method and pregnancy