Pregnant. Feels heavy all the time. Is this normal? - Online Doctor Chats
You can chat with a doctor
I am currently 17 weeks pregnant
I feel very heavy everytime i eat
let iit be breakfast or lunch or dinner
is it anormal symptom
I m not able to walk i feel so
You there ?
This is common problem in pregnant women in second trimester
as the sphincters are very lazy to relax
between the stomach and food pipe and stomach and duodenum
so it is advised to eat slowly and small quant
should'nt i drink coffee now ?
as it causes the sphincters to release
Thanks i was feel very uneasy after every meal that was my major concern
I m asked to do Anamoly scan this month end
what is that all about ?
It is done post 18 weeks till 20
is it different from NT scan
The Nuchal Translucency scan is done around 12 weeks.
It is specially for Downs Synd
currently i m prescribed to have OroferXt tablets and calcium tablets
Exactly this is what yu need
doctor has told me to have one in the iron tablet inthe morning and calcium at night
but many a times i forget having the iron tablet in the morning so is it any harm if i hav eit in the day tiime
It should be taken 2 hour diff with calcium and food
like today morning i totally forgot to have the tablet so is it fine if i have the OroferXt tablet now
as i have the calcium tablet post dinner
is it fine
can you please tell me what is downs synd ?
I am working so many a times travel roads are actually not good like there are speed breakers
is it still bad for me now ?
It is better to avoid such speed breakers
is it still risky as i m now in the 5th month
The dangers are less when compared to 1st and 3rd trimester
Is having Potato bad now ?
You can have once in a week or two
my sugar level was 81 when last test was done lats month
That is fine, you need one after 20 weeks
i m like we do in curries
Thats all I had to ask for now
that is fine
Do you have any more queries
Thank you for visiting me here.
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pregnant feels dizzy is it normal
- What are the chances of miscarriage in bicornuate uterus
- Green sludgy discharge vaginal
- Slimy light green discharge no odor itchy
- Semi solid green vaginal discharge
- Normal heavy period while pregnant
- What causes rbc presence in urine during pregnancy
- Pregnant with grey nipple discharge
- Pregnant and lungs feel heavy
- Pregnant rumbling feeling in stomach not pregnant
- Suggest ways to determine pregnancy
- Moss green oil discharges in rectum
- Pregnant heavy head feeling
- How to calculate ovulation to get pregnant
- How to confirm a pregnancy at home