Pregnant. Diet suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Proceed with your query.
my wife is 6 weeks pregnant
wanted to know if she can eat noodles
she can have them
what kind of food should be avoided
and what kind of food should be taken
Food that are not cooked / not cooked properly needs to be avoided.
2. Avoid sea food.
3. certain food like ripe papaya, astefoda and so on may have harmful effects
sea food when cooked thoroughly at home can be eaten?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- My belly button is becoming deformed
- Diverticulitis diet while pregnant
- Itching behind the knees pregnant?
- Calcium deposits in feces
- Wetting the bed during pregnancy
- Raised calcium count linked to liver
- Fetus calcium deposit stomach
- Bad to eat chocolate everday
- Diet for hydronephrosis pregnant women
- Keto diet while pregnant
- Calcium deposit toddler head
- Calcium deficiency symptoms mouth soars
- Pregnant suggest healthy diet plan
- Pregnant suggest diet chart for health
- Can a fetus heart stop beating n start again