Pregnant. Diet suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Proceed with your query.
my wife is 6 weeks pregnant
wanted to know if she can eat noodles
she can have them
what kind of food should be avoided
and what kind of food should be taken
Food that are not cooked / not cooked properly needs to be avoided.
2. Avoid sea food.
3. certain food like ripe papaya, astefoda and so on may have harmful effects
sea food when cooked thoroughly at home can be eaten?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Heavy arms in pregnancy
- Sneezing pain in the veins
- Can you smoke weed with varicocele pain
- Diverticulitis diet while pregnant
- Diet for hydronephrosis pregnant women
- Keto diet while pregnant
- Spondylolisthesis and testicular pain
- Pregnant heavy arms and legs
- Heavy arms and legs in pregnancy
- Pregnant suggest healthy diet plan
- Pregnant suggest diet chart for health
- Pregnant pain upper left arm second trimester
- Slight pain with tampon
- Spine pain unable to walk
- Pregnant stand up legs and arms hurt