Pregnant. Cut finger with knife. Should take TT? - Online Doctor Chats
good after noon
Please proceed with your query
my wife is carrying 6 month
Congratulations on that
today while cooking she is cut her finger with iron meterial
oh, sorry to hear that
littile blood bleading
she must have taken a dose of TT injection already. Isn't it?
did she used to clean finger using Detol
no we need to conform you that do we need to take TT or not?
because she is carrying ringt?
Is this her first pregnancy?
Pregnant women are routinely given 2 doses of TT
First dose as soon as the pregnancy is confirmed
ok that one she took last month
That is more than enough
so no need to take any other right?
There is no need to take additional doses
ok that is fine right ?
Yes, There is no need to worry
Was it the first dose of TT that she took last month?
i am not shoure about the dose
If it is the first dose, a second dose has to be taken a month later
If it is second dose, then it is no more required
I hope I am clear
Are you following me
Then she has completed 2 doses of TT, there is no need for the extra one
Thank you too
Take care and regards
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Faint line 3 days late then light bleeding
- Am pregnant and taking eltroxin should i continue
- Why is my abdomen swollen with irregular periods
- What should i take for gonorrhea if im pregnant?
- Having dark brown period two months after a medical abortion
- What is meant by loop to avoid pregnancy
- What could be the reason for unable to pee
- What steps should be take to become pregnant
- Should you take folic acid when pregnant
- What are the remedies for cough congestion in children
- Heart races after having c section
- Will my temperature drop after conception
- Should i take fertyl to get pregnant
- Does lescol 80 cause high sgpt and sgot level
- Early pregnancy signs of stools