Pregnant. Cut finger with knife. Should take TT? - Online Doctor Chats
good after noon
Please proceed with your query
my wife is carrying 6 month
Congratulations on that
today while cooking she is cut her finger with iron meterial
oh, sorry to hear that
littile blood bleading
she must have taken a dose of TT injection already. Isn't it?
did she used to clean finger using Detol
no we need to conform you that do we need to take TT or not?
because she is carrying ringt?
Is this her first pregnancy?
Pregnant women are routinely given 2 doses of TT
First dose as soon as the pregnancy is confirmed
ok that one she took last month
That is more than enough
so no need to take any other right?
There is no need to take additional doses
ok that is fine right ?
Yes, There is no need to worry
Was it the first dose of TT that she took last month?
i am not shoure about the dose
If it is the first dose, a second dose has to be taken a month later
If it is second dose, then it is no more required
I hope I am clear
Are you following me
Then she has completed 2 doses of TT, there is no need for the extra one
Thank you too
Take care and regards
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sea kelp and pregnancy
- Am pregnant and taking eltroxin should i continue
- What should i take for gonorrhea if im pregnant?
- Treatment and cure for spinal injury
- Treatment and cure for allergic nasal polyps
- Treatment and cure for patellar tendonitis
- What steps should be take to become pregnant
- Treatment and cure for salivary gland disease
- Should you take folic acid when pregnant
- Treatment and cure for acute chest pain
- Difference between orasep gel and orasep la gel?
- Susten 200 14 days dpo fatigue
- Should i take fertyl to get pregnant
- What is the difference between taken 5mg of folic acid and 400mg when one is pregnancy
- Mcv of 101 when pregnant