Pregnancy with back pain and tightening in lower abdoman - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help You?
User : hi im 32 weeks pregnanat and am getting tighening pain lower down and back ace and my hips are a bit painful.
User : the pain doesnt go away when i move either i feel a lot of presure
Doctor : It is normal presentation at this time.
It can be minimised by little bit of activity and diet
User : so its all normal.. just ive been reading other people having the same and sayhing i could be in labour so thats wrong?
Doctor : labour pain is hard to bare
and it will star with the making of passage
User : this is hard to bare i could hadly walk back home when i started to get the pain
User : it is easing off a bit but then it can come and be really bad again
Doctor : If it is the labour pain it can be made out in the examination.
Doctor : And it will not leave more time in between.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Slow release niacin tablets
- Is it normal that it hurts to pee after sex while pregnant
- Neonatal withdrawal from suboxone
- Lower back pain late pregnancy
- Is it safe to have antacid rantac during pregnancy
- Throbbing lower back pain pregnancy
- Early pregnancy lower back pain
- Is it dangerous that got stung by wasp while pregnant
- Sciatic nerve pain relief
- Natural thyroid replacement supplements
- Lower back pain cramping pregnancy
- Is it safe to travel by train after medical abortion
- Silver nitrate verruca treatment
- Is it safe to travel by train if placenta is low during pregnency
- Back pain during pregnancy