Pregnancy while on oral contraceptive pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi.
User : Well, I need to ask you something about sex.
Doctor : yee sure
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : I got pregnant on December 6th. I had sex with a guy on November 28th, but was on birth control, well on December 4th, I stopped taking the birth control. Is there any way the guy I had sex with while I was on birth control, the guy I got pregnant by?
Doctor : if u had taken pills till december 4th regularly u could not have been pregnant with the guy whom u had intercourse on november 28 th
User : There's no way the sperm could has stayed in my body & when I stopped taken the pills still been there & got me pregnant?
Doctor : unlikely
Doctor : sperm will be viable only for 72 hours
User : Okay, so how much of a chance is it that the guy i had sex with while i was on birth control the guy i got pregnant by?
Doctor : highly unlikely
Doctor : even on birth control pills
User : But, there is still a chance?
Doctor : there is chances of some one getting pregnant
Doctor : this is extremely rare
Doctor : it is less 1 percentage
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Queries on oral contraceptive pills
- Types of oral contraceptive pills
- Dangers of lidocaine patches
- Suggest some good family planning methods
- Cvs jock itch cream
- Althea oral contraceptive pills
- Rocephin and decadron injection
- How safe is using a coil
- Oral contraceptive pills poisoning
- Dangers of testosterone pellets
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Is pregnancy possible while on novelon pills
- Can depo shot cause bleeding and odor
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking contraceptive pill after unprotected sex
- Why was darvocet pulled