Pregnancy test during irregular periods - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
User : i had my period on the 12th of september
User : when can i test for pregnancy.
Doctor : Hi
User : the history of my periods are like this: Jan 6th, Feb 4, March 2, March 27, April 22, May 23, June 26, July 21, August 16 and September 12th...
User : Can you help me?
User : When was i likely ovulating and when can i likely test for pregnacy?
Doctor : yes i will
you can test for your urine pregnancy test
User : already? it's not too early?
if you miss your period
Doctor : in the october month
User : when should i expect my period, based on my history?
Doctor : usually what is your period cycle?
User : it ranges anywhere from 25-34 days between
Doctor : so it is difficult for me to say when it is irregular
what i can tel you is you can check on 25th day
if you dont get your mensus
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Irregular periods and pregnancy testing
- Procare pregnancy test irregular period
- 143 over 78 blood pressure
- Gooey spotting during pregnancy
- 14280 blood pressure 30 weeks pregnant
- Home pregnancy test irregular period
- Gulping raw rice grains during pregnancy
- 143 72 blood pressure
- Ridge gourd during pregnancy
- Green mucus in stool during pregnancy
- Blood pressure 143 over 63
- Irregular periods negative pregnancy test
- Horse gram during pregnancy
- 143 over 61 blood pressure reading
- Irregular periods spotting negative pregnancy test reason