Pregnancy test during irregular periods - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
User : i had my period on the 12th of september
User : when can i test for pregnancy.
Doctor : Hi
User : the history of my periods are like this: Jan 6th, Feb 4, March 2, March 27, April 22, May 23, June 26, July 21, August 16 and September 12th...
User : Can you help me?
User : When was i likely ovulating and when can i likely test for pregnacy?
Doctor : yes i will
you can test for your urine pregnancy test
User : already? it's not too early?
if you miss your period
Doctor : in the october month
User : when should i expect my period, based on my history?
Doctor : usually what is your period cycle?
User : it ranges anywhere from 25-34 days between
Doctor : so it is difficult for me to say when it is irregular
what i can tel you is you can check on 25th day
if you dont get your mensus
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Irregular periods and pregnancy testing
- Procare pregnancy test irregular period
- Is sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth a side effect of augmentin xr?
- Home pregnancy test irregular period
- Nipples purple colour diabetic pregnant
- Flesh coloured discharge when pregnant
- What is folic and hair colour
- Is problems with urinationclear or bloody discharge from the nipple a side effect of crinone?
- Is greatly decreased frequency of urination or amount of urine a side effect of rabeprazole?
- Irregular periods negative pregnancy test
- Irregular periods spotting negative pregnancy test reason
- Colour of vomiting during pregnancy
- Is sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth a side effect of prevacid solutab?
- Morning vomiting pregnancy in green colour
- Is unusual dryness or oiliness of hair or scalpskin irritation a side effect of selsun blue?