Pregnancy symptoms and sore breasts - Online Doctor Chats
User : Is someone there?
Doctor : hi
User : I am worried
how can i help you?
User : I had a positive pregnancy test on Thursday (three days ago) and I had symptoms before that, but since then I havent had any symptoms
User : is this normal?
User : I am a week late for my period and have had no bleeding
Doctor : what symptoms you had?
User : sore breasts, frequent urination
User : I took two tests, both positive
Doctor : ok
User : The doctor wont see me until November 10th
User : I am supposedly 5 weeks on Tuesday, is it normal to feel no symptoms right now
Doctor : yes it is normal
User : okay, I am just super worried because this is my first child
User : I have no health problems and I just dont want to miscarry
User : I just got off the pill seven weeks ago and got pregnant almost right away, thsi wont effect baby right?
Doctor : no it wont affect
any ways you need to consult your gynecologist
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sticky rectal discharge
- Pregnancy symptom burning below the breast
- Tan discharge in pregnancy
- Having abdominal pain and missing period symptoms of pregnancy
- Thighs sore pregnancy symptom
- Vaginal soreness early pregnancy symptom
- Smelly discharge from navel
- Sore ovaries as a pregnancy symptom
- Yellow vaginal discharge without odor
- Had abortion hpt showed positive having pregnancy symptoms reason
- Yellow runny discharge without odor
- Pregnant noticed brown spotting normal at this stage
- How do men experience their wifes pregnancy symptoms
- Breast augmentation and pregnancy symptoms
- Started getting early pregnancy symptoms few days before period worrisome