Pregnancy symptoms and sore breasts - Online Doctor Chats
User : Is someone there?
Doctor : hi
User : I am worried
how can i help you?
User : I had a positive pregnancy test on Thursday (three days ago) and I had symptoms before that, but since then I havent had any symptoms
User : is this normal?
User : I am a week late for my period and have had no bleeding
Doctor : what symptoms you had?
User : sore breasts, frequent urination
User : I took two tests, both positive
Doctor : ok
User : The doctor wont see me until November 10th
User : I am supposedly 5 weeks on Tuesday, is it normal to feel no symptoms right now
Doctor : yes it is normal
User : okay, I am just super worried because this is my first child
User : I have no health problems and I just dont want to miscarry
User : I just got off the pill seven weeks ago and got pregnant almost right away, thsi wont effect baby right?
Doctor : no it wont affect
any ways you need to consult your gynecologist
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnancy symptom burning below the breast
- Having symptoms of pregnancy pregnancy test negative pregnancy chances
- Bubbly feeling just below waist
- Thighs sore pregnancy symptom
- Vaginal soreness early pregnancy symptom
- White bump below tonsil
- Had copper iud experiencing pregnancy symptoms pregnancy tests negative reason
- Sore ovaries as a pregnancy symptom
- White bubble below knee
- Irregular period had sex sickness tiredness what are the symptoms
- Flesh colored bumps below pubic hairline
- Had early pregnancy symptoms but got periods chances of pregnancy
- Fatigue smell sensitivity breast tenderness frequent urination and spotting pregnant
- Red bumps below head of penis
- Breast augmentation and pregnancy symptoms