Pregnancy related issue due to missing of periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : i think i am pregnangt
how can i help you?
User : i took test but they say im not
User : but i havent started my period in 3 months
Doctor : ok
User : what should i do??
i will need to ask a few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes
please provide your age
User : 18
when was the last menstrial period?
User : 2 to 3 months ago.
are you on any birth control pills?
have you put on weight recently?
User : i was but then i stopped so i would start my period.. which i havent yet
when did you check th eurine prenancy test?
User : about 2 weeks ago.
when did you check the urine pregnancy test?
User : would i have a bump by now if i was?
if you were, then yes
User : well i kinda dooo but its really smalll... but like kinda on my belly button.
do you have any other symptoms, like morning sickness, tenderness in breasts?
User : my breasts are sore but not that bad.
User : they have been like that for a while
no not in belly button, it will be in lower abdomen, below your belly button and above the pubic bone
do you have constipation?
as per your history, i suggest you will need a physical examination and few blood tests
and also a ultrasound examination
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Protein shakes for fatty liver disease
- My ovulation prediction kits opks test is positive
- Can delayed periods or missed periods is due to pregnancy
- Want to consult gynecologist near marathalli
- Missed period no pregnancy symptoms
- Fatty liver disease ultrasound grading
- Hashimoto disease excess saliva
- Could spotting and missing periods be due to pregnancy
- Could missing periods be due to pregnancy
- Can gallbladder still be diseased if hida scan is normal
- What are the chances of my pregnancy surviving
- Missed period no pregnancy symptoms period returned with utrogestan
- Missed period but not pregnant had pelvic inflammatory disease pid
- Is dnc necessary for getting pregnant
- Meth use and skin discoloration