Pregnancy, labor - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
Doctor : I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
User : hello
Doctor : Yes
Doctor : I am here
Doctor : Please proceed with your question
User : i just have a quick question. i am 33 weeks pregnant. My baby dropped 4 weeks ago and i lost the mucus plug 2 days ago. I was wondering if that is any indication that i will go into labor soon.
Doctor : Can you explain this sentence - My baby dropped 4 weeks ago
Doctor : I did not understand the sentence
User : the baby moved farther down and got head first.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : I got it
Doctor : Mucus plug losing is an indication for labour but only that does not indicate you are in labour
Doctor : are you leaking liquid?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What to do to conceive after an abortion
- Transverse myelitis, pregnancy, labor
- Dizziness nausea pregnancy labor
- Will bystolic affect bodybuilding
- Do fewer bowel movements affect weight?
- Could i be pregnant after sex when on ipill
- Can a liver hemangioma affect bowel movements
- Oxy elite affect on the brain
- What is the correct delivery date for baby
- Pregnancy how to start labor
- Is it safe to take susten through out the pregnancy
- Labor pains during pregnancy
- Why having pregnancy symptoms after tubal ligation surgery
- Does flucloxacillin affect birth control pills
- Pregnancy labor pains