Pregnancy, delayed periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi, I had unprotected sex 3 times ( 18th, 19th and 20th Sep ) Past few days I felt I was pregnant and my period last month was 2nd Sep so Ive been 3 days late but just about an hour ago, I started bleeding..is it my period? or am I pregnant?
Doctor : Since you have started bleeding I dont think that you need not panic
User : ok
Doctor : Was 2nd September you first day of period?
User : yes
Doctor : Is there anything else you want to ask?
User : since I had unprotected sex and was 2 weeks before I started, why did I not become pregnant? does it make me unfertile?
Doctor : Nothing like that
Doctor : Fertilisation occurs when you have produced the ovum
and it is ready to take it
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can delayed periods or missed periods is due to pregnancy
- My anus hurts and burns
- Can delay in period be pregnancy
- My arm artery is pumping fast
- My baby has a really husky voice
- My baby has black spot on cheek
- Mestrual period blood with bubbles
- High white blood cells getting pregnant
- Is delayed periods the cause for pregnancy
- Delay in periods possibility for pregnancy
- Red blood cells in urine during pregnancy
- White blood cells low during pregnancy
- Is delayed periods a sign of pregnancy
- Red blood cells in urine pregnancy
- Morning sickness symptoms projectile vomiting