Pregnancy and test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : A friend gave me morphine for back pain almost a week ago but I think I am having a bad reaction to it. my mouth has been burning and my lips and tongue have been swollen for several days. I cant eat anything or drink anything other than water without it burning my mouth. I wear upper dentures and cant even put those in without causing myself pain. I have tried taking benadryl but this does not seem to be helping.
HOw can i help you?
LEt me read
Doctor : ok
it has caused ulcer in the mouth?
User : no, just burning and swelling
o you have gastritis.
User : no
Do you have fever.
User : face felt hot last night but when i took temp it was fine
you can take a multivitamin
it heals ulcer
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Levlen ed water retention
- Lethargic and nauseated 39 weeks pregnant
- Eczema pain in thighs
- Uterine ablation pregnancy negative pregnancy test
- 39 weeks pregnant longitudinal
- Shaky legs 39 weeks
- 39 weeks pregnant low movement
- Pregnancy symptoms negative pregnancy test
- 39 weeks pregnant loop around neck
- Headaches on sugar pills levlen ed
- Logynon ed hair loss
- Tubal pregnancy symptoms negative pregnancy test
- Having symptoms of pregnancy pregnancy test negative pregnancy chances
- Could positive home pregnancy tests and pregnancy symptoms indicate pregnancy
- Weeping leg edema from kidney failure