Pregnancy and test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : A friend gave me morphine for back pain almost a week ago but I think I am having a bad reaction to it. my mouth has been burning and my lips and tongue have been swollen for several days. I cant eat anything or drink anything other than water without it burning my mouth. I wear upper dentures and cant even put those in without causing myself pain. I have tried taking benadryl but this does not seem to be helping.
HOw can i help you?
LEt me read
Doctor : ok
it has caused ulcer in the mouth?
User : no, just burning and swelling
o you have gastritis.
User : no
Do you have fever.
User : face felt hot last night but when i took temp it was fine
you can take a multivitamin
it heals ulcer
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Accidental intramuscular injection of air
- Uterine ablation pregnancy negative pregnancy test
- Clonus in pre eclampsia
- Glycerin suppository in vagina by accident
- What to do if you accidently inhale spray paint fumes
- Pregnancy symptoms negative pregnancy test
- Can you get a hiatal hernia from a motor vehicle accident
- Earlobe pain after rear end car accident
- Cmv igg pregnancy
- Clearblue easy digital
- Clear white discharge early pregnancy
- Clearblue easy digital false positive
- Tubal pregnancy symptoms negative pregnancy test
- Having symptoms of pregnancy pregnancy test negative pregnancy chances
- Could positive home pregnancy tests and pregnancy symptoms indicate pregnancy