Pregnancy and birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello doc
how can i help u?
User : MY girlfriend is seventeen and started on bc pills three months ago. She has been experiencing some spotting because she is new to the pill. The first month of her bc she got her period on the third row of pills on a tues. the second month she got it on a wed of the third week. Her doctor told her the pills are gradually trying to regulate her period so it is on the Monday of the fourth week so not to be worried. During the third month we did not have a condom and had sex without one but only stuck it about halfway in for a minute then both decided to stop. Last week was her third row of pills. Tonight she takes the first pill of the fourth row and still has not gotten her period yet, Also, three nights ago she took one pregnancy test which was negative, and two nights ago she took another brand of test that also came back negative. Do you thinkg she is pregnant or her bc is just moving her bodies periods to the fourth row of pills like her doctor said?
Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Internal lump on tailbone
- Birth control pills prevent pregnancy
- Microgynon 30 2 packs without break effect contraception
- Microgynon 30 ed spot breakout
- Microgynon 30 without 7 day break
- Missed birth control pills pregnancy
- Will taking trimethoprim cancel out microgynon 30?
- Microgynon 30 ed athletes
- Internal itching on left side of rib
- Pregnant with a sharp internal scratch sensation
- Intermitten numbness of legs
- Birth control pills and pregnancy
- Birth control pills after pregnancy
- Mohs surgery reaction to internal stitches pus
- Birth control pills pregnancy risk