Pregnancy after childbirth - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i had my daughter 9 weeks ago and no period could i be pregnant again?
User : and im not breastfeeding
Doctor : did the mensus return back?
User : no
User : should i take a pregnancy test?
usually upto 6 months after the delivery there will be no menses and no pregnancy occurs
User : even tho im not breastfeeding?
as it is only nine weeks it is very unlikely your are pregnant
User : if i was wen could i take a test as im having morning sickness
to be on the safer side i think you should go for an urine pregnancy test
User : i could do it like this week and it would show?
Doctor : as your menus are not returned
Doctor : it is difficult to say when to take
but you can take one tomorrow morning
and if it is negative
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Doctor ne delivery ki
- Causes of residual schizophrenia
- Cause of recurring uti
- Pregnancy after raspa
- How to tryfor a normal delivery
- Sacrum displacement after pregnancy
- Normal delivery hospital hsr
- Venkateswara hospital normal delivery
- Mallya hospital for delivery
- Salmonella typhi causes
- Elephantitis after pregnancy
- Sore scalp causes
- Frozen embryo transfer pregnancy bleeding after pregnancy
- Unusual causes of sore throat
- Prevention of pregnancy after unsafe pregnancy