Pregnancy. What should my diet include? Can undercooked food cause harm? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Are you there
yep I am there
I ve entered 11 week of preganancy, what are the things to be eaten the most
Generally all food can be taken
however some food products such as sea food needs to be restricted.
Apart from this any food product which is not fully cooked/undercooked can cause harmful infections
Further there are reports that unpasteurized milk and milk products can be harmful and needs to be avoided.
Apart from this there are no specific food restrictions.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What causes constipation in pregnancy
- Is it safe to take proluton when your pregnant
- 6 weeks pregnant tablet progynova
- What is the medication for severe stomach pain
- Reason for sudden vaginal bacteria
- Vdrl test in pregnancy non reactive
- Udiliv in third trimster of pregnancy
- What causes molar pregnancy
- What might have cause itchy bumps on spine
- Is vizylac tablet safe for pregnant women
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- What should be the proper diet in pregnancy
- Could swelling in ankle be due to a broken ankle
- What should eat in pregnancy
- What causes indigestion in pregnancy