Pregnancy. What should my diet include? Can undercooked food cause harm? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Are you there
yep I am there
I ve entered 11 week of preganancy, what are the things to be eaten the most
Generally all food can be taken
however some food products such as sea food needs to be restricted.
Apart from this any food product which is not fully cooked/undercooked can cause harmful infections
Further there are reports that unpasteurized milk and milk products can be harmful and needs to be avoided.
Apart from this there are no specific food restrictions.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What causes constipation in pregnancy
- Is it possible to need a blood transfusion due to menstrual blood clots
- Sticky clear liquid 38 weeks pregnant
- Human growth hormone for cidp
- How to stop maustrabating
- Stringy clear discharge at 38 weeks
- 38 weeks leaking clear shiny fluid
- 38 weeks pregnant and cant stop pooing
- What causes molar pregnancy
- I had a dream i was having a heart attack and when i woke up my chest hurt
- Indigestion that causes me to shake my head
- What should be the proper diet in pregnancy
- Pregnancy 38 weeks pressure 4 cm
- What should eat in pregnancy
- What causes indigestion in pregnancy