Pregnancy. Tiny red bump on belly that itches. Why does that happen? - Online Doctor Chats
Please go ahead with your query
i needed to chat with a gynecologist..
I am sorry I am GP and I can assist you. We do not have a Gynecologist on chat
If you wish to post a query and get an answer from GYnecologist
can i ask u?
you can choose 'ASK A SPECIALIST'
she is having tiny red bumps on her belly
its very itchy
what should we do?
is she pregnant and how many weeks?
yes she is..its her 31st week
When did you first notice?
How many are there, what is the sizes?
Are they raised above the neighboring normal skin?
its very tiny..just like mosquito bites
3 to 4 on the belly itself
Ok a common skin condition in pregnancy is urticarial papules which are intensly itcy
They are however very common and benign, not to be worried about
It is better to cut off the nails now as the scratch cause more problems
ok..any side effects of cetrizine?
You can take when there is intense itch else just apply lotion with swab of cotton
Did you follow?
Are you with me?
means....avoid cetrizine as much as possible
use lotion, if that does not help use cetrizine
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bump on belly button during pregnancy
- Red currant jelly stool
- Pigment loss during pregnancy
- Red blotchy belly pregnancy
- Dorsal intermediate cutaneous nerve
- Passing clots during 6th month of pregnancy
- Cushings syndrome in teens
- Red spots on the belly chest and back during pregnancy without itching
- Pseudo cushings syndrome symptoms
- Side effect of endogest 200 pregnancy
- On day 50 of cycle but negative test
- Belly goose bumps during pregnancy
- Cvs ovulation predictor kit
- Naturogest false positive
- What happens to belly during pregnancy