Pregnancy, 22 years - Online Doctor Chats
User : I am 22 yrs old. Very Healthy and I have a 3 1/2 year old little boy from a previous marriage. My fiancee and I are wanting more children as soon as possible to add to our family. But in September I took the Depo shot... just one shot I didn't go back for the next one for many reasons. I didn't like how I gained weight and my fiancee was goin to get switched to a different shift at his demanding job and we didn't think at that time that I wanted more kids if I was gonna be home by my self at night. But fortuantley he didnt get switched and now we are wanting to try again. When can we start getting pregnant. We have been trying ever since and nothing.... What should we do?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hello
User : What do you think we should de?
User : *do?
Doctor : you need to have intercourse in the fertile period mainly which is onw week after the periods and one week before next periods
User : but one depo shot wouldnt effect our frtility?
Doctor : no
Doctor : you need to continue till the doctor syas to stop
User : why would he say to stop?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes sensitivity around the navel
- Pregnancy at 43 years old
- If egg 20mm when ovulation
- Lupigest 200 mg caps after ivf
- Getting pregnant after taking dronis 20
- 22 weeks pregnancy
- Pregnancy at 35 years old
- Week 22 pregnancy symptoms
- Is a 21 day cycle normal
- Suffering from eddiabetes and premature ejaculation
- Is train journey safe at 27th week of pregnancy
- Any suggestion for eye stroke
- Pregnancy at age 47 years
- What is cause of feverheadachevomitingdizzinessweight gainspottingnipple discharge and cramps
- 1month yellow discharge possible to be pregnant