Pregnancy, 22 years - Online Doctor Chats
User : I am 22 yrs old. Very Healthy and I have a 3 1/2 year old little boy from a previous marriage. My fiancee and I are wanting more children as soon as possible to add to our family. But in September I took the Depo shot... just one shot I didn't go back for the next one for many reasons. I didn't like how I gained weight and my fiancee was goin to get switched to a different shift at his demanding job and we didn't think at that time that I wanted more kids if I was gonna be home by my self at night. But fortuantley he didnt get switched and now we are wanting to try again. When can we start getting pregnant. We have been trying ever since and nothing.... What should we do?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hello
User : What do you think we should de?
User : *do?
Doctor : you need to have intercourse in the fertile period mainly which is onw week after the periods and one week before next periods
User : but one depo shot wouldnt effect our frtility?
Doctor : no
Doctor : you need to continue till the doctor syas to stop
User : why would he say to stop?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Having big ear ring hole
- How to get pregnant with twins naturally
- I am having stomach ulcer please suggest remedy for it
- Pregnancy at 43 years old
- Is it normal to bleed after taking norethisterone eve if you are pregnant
- 22 weeks pregnancy
- Pregnancy at 35 years old
- Week 22 pregnancy symptoms
- Why fertyl and duphaston are given
- How to overcome pcod
- What is the treatment forviral fever in heart patient
- Does artificial insemination hurt
- Pregnancy at age 47 years
- Healthy diet for the family
- Headache after exposure to sunwhat could be the problem