Pregancy risks due to Rh incompatibility - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : yes
User : my blood group is A- my wifes is B+ so is there any problem to have child
User : pls give me a answer
i will help you in this
if a woman who is Rh negative and a man who is Rh positive conceive a baby, there is the potential for a baby to have a health problem.
Doctor : People with different blood types have proteins specific to that blood type on the surfaces of their red blood cells (RBCs). There are four blood types â?? A, B, AB, and O.
Doctor : Each of the four blood types is additionally classified according to the presence of another protein on the surface of RBCs that indicates the Rh factor. If you carry this protein, you are Rh positive. If you don't carry the protein, you are Rh negative.
User : can u explain doctor
Doctor : Rh incompatibility is a condition that develops when a pregnant woman has Rh-negative blood and the baby in her womb has Rh-positive blood.
Doctor : so in your case
there will be chances that the baby is A-
so there will be no problems
for the baby
if it was the opposite way
with you or baby being Rh positive
and the mother Rh negative,
then there could have been problems for baby.
as mother would have had antibodies against the Rh factor, that would damage the baby's growth.
are you there?
are you there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can i take oxyelite on the hcg diet?
- Diet and nutrition for pemphigus vulgaris
- A disease caused by rh incompatibility
- Safe days after delivery
- Orange sticky diarrhea
- Will rh incompatible leads to miscarriage
- Discharge plan for rh incompatibility
- Does crying affects my unborn baby?
- What affects can a sunburn have on fetus
- Can i take laxative after embryo transfer
- Leprosy diet plan what to eat
- Rh negative and rh positive incompatible during coital
- Nursing diagnosis for rh incompatibility
- Vagal vein and digestive problems
- Can i take clomid after my periods