Prednisolone dosage - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have illness-induced asthma. I just got over a bad cold, but I've been coughing for awhile now. I'm on Advair, but I'm still coughing. I bought some prednisone acetate 5mg here (prescriptions are not needed in this country), but I don't know how much to take.
Let me read it
User : And I don't know if prednisone acetate is different from just prednisone.
It is the same
User : Alright, cool.
Dosage varies from 5-40 mg
But has to be taken on prescription only
User : Right, but I'm not in the states.
Doctor : Also while it has to be tapered each week
Doctor : and not withdrawn suddently
User : Alright.
As such I dont thing that you need Prednisolone right now
User : Okay.
User : Is prednisolone the same as prednisone?
User : Good to know.
Is there anything else you want to ask?
User : Not particularly, thanks a lot.
Thank you and bye
Refer our website to your friends
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Prednisolone eye drops dosage
- Dietary management for dengue fever
- Ultrasound echogenic lesion ovary
- Prednisolone dosage for croup
- When to take tablet ecoflora
- Prednisolone pediatric dosage in teaspoons
- Epilepsy treatment for motion sickness
- Prednisolone dosage for babies
- Facial sweating nausea and dizziness
- 3 mm echogenic focus in lower pole of kidney
- Irregular endometrium and heterogeneous echotexture
- Prednisolone dosage for adults
- Duodenal ulcer stomach swollen
- Thick echogenic stroma
- Excessive salavation at night