Precautious for not getting pregnant - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with ur query
User : Good evening doctor, I had a very pondering question to ask. I just had my second tube removed due to it being ruptured, and I was wondering if I should continue to be precautious about getting pregnant, and birth control. I was explained to that this is like having your tubes tied and the chances are rare.
it is like tubes getting tied and so pregnancy is rare
User : Now is this yes, that the chances are rare, or yes I should be precautious and take the birth control still?
this is yes for chances of pregnancy is rare
so u need not be too precautious for birth control
User : My understanding is that now that there is no way for my eggs to get to the uterus, pregnancy is like .5% or less?
yes it is
User : wow, I did not expect this at such a young age. I am 30, have no kids, and this the 4th kid I have lost.
chances are almost nil for getting pregnant the natural way
but there is a way to get pregnant still
and have chilren
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Seven causes of early death
- Primulot n to get pregnant
- Dease caused by eating raw rice
- 30 week baby bump
- Drug that causes instantanious death
- Can excess sleeping pills cause death
- 24 hour protein results pregnancy
- Trying to get pregnant with mctd
- Is deanxit cause fatness
- Slokas to get pregnant
- Not getting pregnant
- Braxton hicks 26 weeks pregnant
- Braxton hicks contractions 29 weeks
- Getting pregnant on scanty periods
- 29 weeks pregnant baby development