Precautions to be taken for cat scratch - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : A CAT HAS SCRATCHED MY HANDS WITH ITS NAIL DOCTOR...
User : WHAT CAN I DO NOW
Doctor : Ok
User : ITS BLEEDING LITTLE
Doctor : Like was there any bleed?
I was asking the same
User : YA IT WAS BLEEDING A LITTLE
Doctor : Were you bitten by a dog before?
User : NO
User : LIGHTLY IT SCRATCHED ME
The reason I asked that is
User : WITH NAIL NOT TOOTH
User : SAY DOCTOR
if you have taken anti-rabies vaccination in the past?
User : NO DOCTOR
May I know your age, gender, location?
User : 21,MALE,
User : WAT CAN I DO NOW
When did this happen?
User : B4 4 HRS
You need to go to a doctor asap
because this cannot be ifnored
User : ANY INJECTION?
Also how is the cat?
Is it your pet?
User : NOW BLEEDING STOPPED
User : ITS A STREET CAT
Then I would suggest you to rush to a nearby hospital
Do not panic
Just for the benefit of doubt
Because if it is a healthy cat
then there are no issues
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How long can you remain on life support being brain dead
- Cat scratch disease causes
- Water leaking from legs and thighs
- Cat scratch didnt bleed
- Signifcant leak in mitral valve
- Welts from cat scratch
- How to improve excessive sweating under the breasts
- Does caffeine make it difficult to breathe
- Rash from cat scratch
- Flucloxacillin burning shortness of breath
- Diagnosis of cat scratch disease
- Duolin respules break up flem
- Pimples that leak liquid
- Why can the vagina leak mucusy substance
- Squeezed pimple leaking liquid