Precautions to be taken before and after blood donation - Online Doctor Chats
User : after blood donation is any weakness we feel
User : before and after blood donation what steps we need to take
Doctor : hii
let me read it please
we need to be aware that you are in a sterile enviroment when donating
Doctor : i would like to ask you a few questions in that regard?
User : ok doctor ask me
what is your age?
User : 35
so have you donated your blood already?
User : no this is the first time planning to donate
Doctor : ok
what is your blood group?
User : b+
first, your haemoglobin level should be in normal range
you should not be suffering from any bleeding disorder
or anr clooting disorders
Doctor : hi
User : no nothing
User : Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
User : little hight 1400
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Alcohol after blood donation
- Fainting after blood donation
- Glycomet prescribed for gestational diabetes
- Why are more people getting diabetes mellitus
- How is sjogrens syndrome treated
- Enlarged blood cells due to antifungal medication griseofulvin caused pain
- What is the treatment for lumboischialgia
- Diabetes and front leg peeling
- Red lips gestational diabetes
- Drowsiness after blood donation
- Masturbating after blood donation
- Reddish spots on palms fever taken zpack weak nauseous
- Diabetes mellitus and gatroenteritis
- Bruising after blood donation
- Why does my child wake up at night feeling thirsty