Precautions to avoid tonsillitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : well i am having a tonsil problem can u help
Doctor : Since when are you having it? Can you mention your age, occupation?
User : trainee 19 since 12 but it acuring very aften now
Doctor : Are you having an attack now?
User : no
Doctor : whenever you get am attack, you can go for antibiotics, it slowly subsides in frequency with time but if the problem is persistent, I suggest that you go for Tonsillectomy.
User : meaning if its geting worse
Doctor : Frequent hand washing, avoiding people with sore throat, avoiding sharing of glasses and utensils helps prevent all kinds of infections
Doctor : Drink more fluids.Warm liquids such as soup, broth and tea are good choices.
Doctor : Gargle with warm salt water.
Doctor : Sip a mixture of honey and lemon in warm water
Doctor : Avoid smoke and other air pollutants
Doctor : Rest your voice.
Doctor : Get yourself examined by an ENT specialist and discuss regarding Tonsillectomy.
Doctor : How many times do you get Tonsillitis in a year ?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Food to avoid follicular tonsillitis
- After tonsillectomy legs numb
- Precaution taken during tonsils
- Why does my face feel sunburnt
- Feel swollen face when i wake up
- Precaution after tonsil operation
- Precaution after tonsil surgery
- 2 weeks after sinus surgery still lightheaded
- Tonsillitis with no tonsils
- Raspy sore throat after lifting weights
- Right side of face feels tight
- Rash on face fever and throwing up
- Sore throat after iui treatment
- Fever red welts on face not itchy
- Leg rash after a sore throat