Precautions to avoid tonsillitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : well i am having a tonsil problem can u help
Doctor : Since when are you having it? Can you mention your age, occupation?
User : trainee 19 since 12 but it acuring very aften now
Doctor : Are you having an attack now?
User : no
Doctor : whenever you get am attack, you can go for antibiotics, it slowly subsides in frequency with time but if the problem is persistent, I suggest that you go for Tonsillectomy.
User : meaning if its geting worse
Doctor : Frequent hand washing, avoiding people with sore throat, avoiding sharing of glasses and utensils helps prevent all kinds of infections
Doctor : Drink more fluids.Warm liquids such as soup, broth and tea are good choices.
Doctor : Gargle with warm salt water.
Doctor : Sip a mixture of honey and lemon in warm water
Doctor : Avoid smoke and other air pollutants
Doctor : Rest your voice.
Doctor : Get yourself examined by an ENT specialist and discuss regarding Tonsillectomy.
Doctor : How many times do you get Tonsillitis in a year ?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Feeling nauseous dizzy and have brown discharge
- Feel strange after catheter ablation
- Treatment and cure for Pulm embolism
- Treatment and cure for Antral cyst
- Food to avoid follicular tonsillitis
- Feet turn white on bottom
- Treatment and cure for Altitude illness
- Precaution taken during tonsils
- Feel weak sick shaky abdominal pain
- Precaution after tonsil operation
- Precaution after tonsil surgery
- Excess masturbation and stomach problems
- Tonsillitis with no tonsils
- Treatment and cure for Congenital dacryocystitis
- Symptoms of Antral cyst