Precautions to avoid paralysis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
User : what are the precautions to be taken to avoid paralysis?
Doctor : one the major causes of paralysis is uncontrolled blood pressure or other been injures
User : is there is any 100% cure for paralysis?
User : i mean if the blood clot is high?
Doctor : depends on the cause
Doctor : general physical conditions
Doctor : and how well the patient responds to treatment
Doctor : and time within which the treatment is started
User : hoo ok.
Doctor : and if there is permanent nerve damage then the chances of recovery
Doctor : will decrease
User : hoo ok
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Middle ear cavities and visualized mastoid air cells are clear
- Injecting air intramuscular
- Headache bloody nose mini stroke
- Reasons for paralytic attack
- How to avoid paralysis attack
- Is stroke curable
- Precautions of after paralysis
- Yoga to avoid paralysis attack
- Precautions to take after mild paralysis
- Precaution after paralysis attack
- Head feels tilted to one side
- When i chew it feels like air is coming out my ear
- Cold air makes shingles hurt worse
- Mini strokes and flying
- Waking to gasp of air heart palpitations