Precautions to avoid paralysis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
User : what are the precautions to be taken to avoid paralysis?
Doctor : one the major causes of paralysis is uncontrolled blood pressure or other been injures
User : is there is any 100% cure for paralysis?
User : i mean if the blood clot is high?
Doctor : depends on the cause
Doctor : general physical conditions
Doctor : and how well the patient responds to treatment
Doctor : and time within which the treatment is started
User : hoo ok.
Doctor : and if there is permanent nerve damage then the chances of recovery
Doctor : will decrease
User : hoo ok
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drink coke for cardio
- Cardio myopithy and weed
- How to avoid paralysis attack
- Modified vertebral artery test
- Cardiloc skin crusting side effects
- Vertebral artery blockage prognosis
- Disprin cardio cares uses
- Precautions of after paralysis
- Yoga to avoid paralysis attack
- Precautions to take after mild paralysis
- Precaution after paralysis attack
- Vertebral artery test positive
- Massive stroke bleeding brain
- Total anterior circulation stroke
- Pain around implantable cardio defibrillator