Precautions for journey by walk - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello doctor sir,
i am going for a pathaiyathra (walk) to tirupathi from chennai (ie around 200 kms). It use to take four days to reach the destination.we use to walk 40-50 kms a day.We use to take rest(ie sleep) in the afternoon and in the night and sit for a while after one hour of walk,we use to cover 4 kms per hour. During the journey we use to suffer a lot of pain in the heels,calves,thighs,knees,feet,elbow,pelvis also backpain, jointpain, shoulder pain. we used lots of gel and some tablets with no use it will just give us relief for that night and after we woke up the pain starts again and our legs position will change too.. so we all will be thankful if you suggest any gels,pain balms,energy tablets and pain killers.. also any healthy food..
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What are the harmful effects of fleas on human
- Journey during pregnancy is safe
- Having high pulse rate and low body temperature suggest treatment
- Diagnosis of acute cholangitis
- Diagnosis of lymph node infection
- Diagnosis of non allergic rhinitis
- Diagnosis of sideroblastic anemia
- What are the risks of consuming uncooked pork
- Labrynthitis journey
- Journey knee problems
- Diagnosis of degenerative disk disease
- Precautions during journey by flight in 7th month of pregnancy
- Pacemaker installed daily walk precautions towards aerobics
- What could be causing pain in groin
- On ibuprofen for inflammation due to arthritis suggest alternative medication