Precautions for journey by walk - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello doctor sir,
i am going for a pathaiyathra (walk) to tirupathi from chennai (ie around 200 kms). It use to take four days to reach the destination.we use to walk 40-50 kms a day.We use to take rest(ie sleep) in the afternoon and in the night and sit for a while after one hour of walk,we use to cover 4 kms per hour. During the journey we use to suffer a lot of pain in the heels,calves,thighs,knees,feet,elbow,pelvis also backpain, jointpain, shoulder pain. we used lots of gel and some tablets with no use it will just give us relief for that night and after we woke up the pain starts again and our legs position will change too.. so we all will be thankful if you suggest any gels,pain balms,energy tablets and pain killers.. also any healthy food..
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Low platelet count due to dengue fever
- Have psychotic depression taken valium what is happening
- Journey during pregnancy is safe
- Taking suboxone can prilosec inhibit suboxone
- Effects of high esr count
- Labrynthitis journey
- Decreased haemoglobin count is a sign of
- Journey knee problems
- Nausea shakiness full stomach sore back vomiting
- Recovering alcoholic done cbc interpretation
- Precautions during journey by flight in 7th month of pregnancy
- Pacemaker installed daily walk precautions towards aerobics
- Urine test done does the finding suggest uti
- Easinophil less count disease
- Elevated wbc count neutrophils crp esr