Precautions and continuation of medications for Hepatitis B - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Sir,
I was detected HBV +ve in 2006 and then i was under gone treatment with Hepitec tablet once a day for 6months and checked for HBV DNA TEST & found > 20 copies.
then i advised to take Zabesta tablet once a day and consumed for 3 months. then i stopped the medication. gradually in blood tests the SGPT & SGOT GOT higher than the normal values. then i consulted the doctor and he again advised to test HBS Ag and the quantitatve DNA hb tests. HBS Ag 2.6 AND the DNA Report was 0000 IU/Ml.
then i advised to take SEBIVO tablet once a day for 3 months. and then checked the HBV DNA QUANTITATIVE is 2800 copies/ml. now i discontenued the madicine.
i have no any problems and i want to know whether i was cleared off the virous or not? what precautions should i take? and should i contenue the madicine? if so what madicine? please let me know.
please give me some time to go through your history
User : i require your advice
will help you out
please provide me with your age and gender
can i ask few more questions?
to know your problem clearly
User : i am 52 years old gentle man
User : shure please ask
have taken Hepatitis B vaccine?
User : no
when did you take the HBV DNA QUANTITATIVE test?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Itchy patches on skin liquid oozes out see a dermatologist
- Oxy pro elite cold spells
- Drugs/medication for active hepatitis b
- Drugs/medication for inactive hepatitis b
- Burning sensation inside knees what is the cause of this
- How to remove coin from stomach naturally
- Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking ds tablets
- Drugs/medication for asymptomatic hepatitis b
- Drugs/medication for hepatitis b vaccine
- Hot and cold flushes with dianette
- Dizzy when i stand up cold hands and feet
- What is the rh factor chances of blood group incompatibility
- Drugs/medication for hepatitis b
- Mometasone furoate cream for cold sores in mouth
- Pinkish spotting after unprotected sex back ache and nausea worried