Precautions against swine flu and its detection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : doc i want to talk abt swine flu
User : i have been having symptoms like body ache,slight throat discomfort,for over 8 days now...have visited my family doc...am on medicines...but still am not feeling well...still have body ache...severe back ache...throat discomfort....but none other symptoms...do i have swine flu
User : should i go for swine flu test
you can go for the testing
User : but do u think it can be swine flu.
but your symptoms and duration doesnt suggest purly swine flu
User : i have a child at home....what precautions should i take
precautions like mask for you
User : how long does it take for swine flu symptoms to surface
and keep your hands clean
it almost takes from 3 -7 days
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swine flu symptoms tremors
- Sudden weakness in both arms
- Stomach cramps and bloody stool
- Swine flu sore tailbone
- Is it flu or swine flu
- Sweating low body temperature
- Is feeling faint, dizzy, or lightheadedness a side effect of glassia?
- Flu and swine flu symptoms
- Hashimotos thyroiditis swine flu
- Is restlessness or desire to keep moving a side effect of selegiline?
- Is numbness or tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of lupron?
- Supplements suggested by atkins
- Supplements for degenerative disc disease
- Is cough, fever, sneezing, or sore throat a side effect of trileptal?
- Is yellow eyes or skin a side effect of amoxicillin and clavulanate?