Pre-requisites before checking cholesterol and liver enzymes test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
How can i help you?
User : i have a blood test for regular check-ups tomorrow on cholesterol levels and liver enzyme levels from crestor
User : i recently picked up chewing tobacco again, will my blood tests be altered if I chew tonight, or have they already been if I have a few days ago, I need to bring it up with my doc, but was just curious the expected results and effects it can have
User : i realize its obviously bad for me, but effects directly related to my case
User : are what im interested in
Tobacco chewing do not affect the cholesterol or liver enzymes
But alcohol intake do affect those.
User : ya i don't plan on drinking, i knew that
User : I will still do the 12 hour fast they ask
User : also - some places say its okay to drink water, some don't
User : during the fast is it okay to drink water?
Doctor : Fasting sampler are more reliable.
You can have small amount of water.
Do not drink heavy
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Triglycerides at 243
- Can hyperthyroidism cause psychosis
- Elevated liver enzymes and low cholesterol
- Hdl 107
- Triglycerides 81 ldl 156
- Whiskey ldl cholestrol
- Ldl cholesterol liver enzymes
- Causes of indeterminate hiv test
- Herpes in mouth causes
- Is cholesterol 215 hight
- Can a uti cause incontinence
- Cause heart palpitations symptoms
- High cholesterol and high liver enzymes
- Cholesterol thyroid and liver enzymes
- Low cholesterol and liver enzymes