Posterior tibial tendon in the foot - Online Doctor Chats
User : Where is your posterior tibial tendon in the foot...and if i had tendonitis or an injury to it where would the pain be?
Doctor : hi
User : hurry please.
User : ??????????
it is in the medial side of the leg
User : what?
User : easier vocab pleas
User : and refer to right foot
User : hurry hurry
it is attached to the tibia inside and the other end in the foot
User : so like if its right foot/ankle. would it be like on the inside of the ankle leading down thru the inside of the foot?
User : hurry hyrry 2 mins
User : ok
User : umm so how could i feel lmy foot and find it
User : ahhh hurry please and thank you sir/maam
it is not so easy for non medical persons
they go wrong
User : oook?
until it is shown
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How can we remove facial bone growth
- Swollen rib pain with soreness just right under my breast
- Hyperthyroid posterior tibial tendon
- Best time to take dhea supplement
- Posterior tibial tendon marfan
- Toes are reddish underneath and painful
- Therapy for posterior tibial tendonitis
- Best post workout drink for weight loss
- What treatment should i take for foot pain
- "posterior tibial tendonitis" cipro
- Numbness on toe for month
- Hashimotos posterior tibial tendonitis
- Best vitamins for leg cramps
- Best way to get food poisoning
- Best way to get rid of foot calluses