Posterior tibial tendon in the foot - Online Doctor Chats
User : Where is your posterior tibial tendon in the foot...and if i had tendonitis or an injury to it where would the pain be?
Doctor : hi
User : hurry please.
User : ??????????
it is in the medial side of the leg
User : what?
User : easier vocab pleas
User : and refer to right foot
User : hurry hurry
it is attached to the tibia inside and the other end in the foot
User : so like if its right foot/ankle. would it be like on the inside of the ankle leading down thru the inside of the foot?
User : hurry hyrry 2 mins
User : ok
User : umm so how could i feel lmy foot and find it
User : ahhh hurry please and thank you sir/maam
it is not so easy for non medical persons
they go wrong
User : oook?
until it is shown
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Back pain numbness in arm
- Hyperthyroid posterior tibial tendon
- Posterior tibial tendon marfan
- Bicep twitching left arm
- Red cheeks and chest vyvanse
- Complete health checkup mira road
- Outer arch of foot hurts
- Therapy for posterior tibial tendonitis
- Online gynecologist symptom checker
- Mark on upper cheeck
- "posterior tibial tendonitis" cipro
- Hashimotos posterior tibial tendonitis
- Involuntary cheeck muscle movements
- Neck shoulder blade arm pain
- Blood supply to arm