Post operation pain because of dislocating shoulder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I suffer from a chronic dislocating shoulder, I have already had surgery once, and have suffered from daily pain for 2 years now.
User : My surgeon keeps putting off another surgery, and only treats post-op pain.
Doctor : ok
User : What do you think I should do?
Doctor : Are you feeling the same pain for the past 2 years
Doctor : Is there any change in severity of pain
User : the severity increases with any type of movement, the slightest movements, especially posteriorly, cause subluxations, or disloations which result in quite severe sharp pain.
User : the pain has increased in the last 2 years.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : I cannot comment your condition because i have not examined you
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Why does my childs feet fall asleep
- Cpk low test results
- What does a low cpk mean
- What medical cream helps cracked ribs
- Dislocated shoulder and neck pain
- Dislocate shoulder tricep pain
- Zerodol cr tab use
- Post operative pain relief
- Asian institute of oncology
- Knee down tight foot falls asleep
- Mouth bleeding when asleep
- Chest pain and shoulder pain
- What does low cpk indicate
- Neck pain and shoulder pain
- Bowel movement while asleep