Post menopausal type hormonal conditions in a teen - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I am 20 years old and my doctor called today and said that she was concerned becuase my hormones were as if i was post menopausal
User : i am so confused . please tell me i can still have kids
Doctor : you mean the hormones are less
User : i have no idea. thats why i'm trying to talk to someone about it. i haven't had a period in 3 months and they said something about my estrogen level
User : if i am post men can i still have kids. my own kids?
Doctor : you ned to be on hormone replacement therapy
User : is it possible an underactive thyroid could be disguising this as post men
User : i haven't been on meds in three years
Doctor : it could be
User : thank god. so i have some hope.
Doctor : do you have hypothyroidism
User : yea
Doctor : are you taking any medications
Doctor : provide your age
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nyquil with herbalife products
- Menopause hormone levels
- Is irregular menstrual periods a side effect of gianvi?
- Growth hormone shots for teens
- Is trouble with breathing a side effect of cabergoline?
- Tendonitis in hips from levaquin
- Hirschsprung's and marijuana
- Hormone condition affecting labia
- `hormone changes in menopause prolactin
- Leukopenia is it hereditary
- Hormones and the menopause
- Is irregular menstrual periods a side effect of beyaz?
- Is itching a side effect of depo-provera contraceptive?
- Histamine hypothyroid
- Is sudden loss of coordination a side effect of femhrt?