Post fracture, query on calcium rich foods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hi
User : my leg got fractured just 1 months back
Doctor : ok
User : nailing has done to my leg..
User : i would like to know about the food to heal my bone asap
i will help you in this
you need to take increased amounts of calcium
which you can achieve by taking calcium suppliments
and also by having milk twice a day
other than these
User : in which food i can get more calcium
please let me know the type of diet you take?
is it veg/non veg/semi veg?
User : non veg
ragi, many green leafy vegetables
shell fish, beans, almonds
chickpeas, tofu, sesasame seeds, broccoli, cabbage, okra, oranges
are known to have goos calcium content
please provide your age, gender, location
these foods have good calcium content
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Scaphoid fracture calcium pills
- Shoulder fracture post exercises
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia and kidney problems
- Skull fracture calcium deposit
- Stroke risk hcg drops
- Suggest diet chart to help lose weight naturally
- Have thyroid and gastritis diet plan to reduce weight
- Does smoking affect psa levels
- Raised crp post fracture
- Looking for a diet plan
- Use of siotone cap.
- Calcium for stress fracture
- Suggest a good diet plan
- Suggest some suitable diet plan to reduce the weight
- Treating monocytosis