Post delivery with blood clot in leg. Size increasing. Giving medications to dissolve the clot. Is it safe to travel? - Online Doctor Chats
hi good morning
Please proceed with your query
my co-sis delivered 2 weeks ago
since then she had severe leg pain
How was the deliver done? Was it normal or C-section?
after a week when scanned they found it to be a blood clot..
it was a c sec
Where is the blood clot?
Is it in the leg?
sorry about that
now the docs are giving some inj. to dissolve it and prevent it from going to lungs
Is the clot dissolved now?
Is it at hospital now?
Are you there?
yes she is in hospital now. i would liike to get some expert advice on how to deal with this..
is this really serious are common among post natal women
It is a serious condition
Are you there?
is it safe travelling..
It is not safe
can you direct me to some experts on this..
on how to proceed with this
she is in her 33
after medications only she conceived...
Would you like to do that?
my e-mail id is YYYY@YYYY
yes... but is there someone speacialist on this... where i can put his name on the sub line
Please confirm your contact number
We shall call you and guide you on this
We shall call you soon
thanks a lot...
Do you have more queries to discuss here?
Thank you too
expecting your call
bye from here
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Medical abortion leg blood clot
- Blood count levels below 7
- No appetite taking carbimazole tablets
- Blood clot in leg aspirin
- Petechiae on trunk
- Lump leg blood clot
- Treatment options of appendix stone
- Multiple blood clots in leg
- Tragus piercing suppressed appetite
- Leg cramps blood clot leg
- How to apply candid cl gel with applicator
- Band neutrophils vs segmented neutrophils
- Benign cyclic neutropenia
- Sedimentation rate westergren
- Loss of appetite, sick feeling, farting weakness