Post delivery with blood clot in leg. Size increasing. Giving medications to dissolve the clot. Is it safe to travel? - Online Doctor Chats
hi good morning
Please proceed with your query
my co-sis delivered 2 weeks ago
since then she had severe leg pain
How was the deliver done? Was it normal or C-section?
after a week when scanned they found it to be a blood clot..
it was a c sec
Where is the blood clot?
Is it in the leg?
sorry about that
now the docs are giving some inj. to dissolve it and prevent it from going to lungs
Is the clot dissolved now?
Is it at hospital now?
Are you there?
yes she is in hospital now. i would liike to get some expert advice on how to deal with this..
is this really serious are common among post natal women
It is a serious condition
Are you there?
is it safe travelling..
It is not safe
can you direct me to some experts on this..
on how to proceed with this
she is in her 33
after medications only she conceived...
Would you like to do that?
my e-mail id is YYYY@YYYY
yes... but is there someone speacialist on this... where i can put his name on the sub line
Please confirm your contact number
We shall call you and guide you on this
We shall call you soon
thanks a lot...
Do you have more queries to discuss here?
Thank you too
expecting your call
bye from here
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Medical abortion leg blood clot
- Blood clot in leg aspirin
- Lump leg blood clot
- Multiple blood clots in leg
- Crunching noises between shoulder blades
- Can thalassemia affect sports performance especially during periods
- Square shaped lump between my shoulder blades
- Leg cramps blood clot leg
- Black skin in between toes
- What is the remedy for infection showed by blood test
- What diet to follow to get more iron
- How serious is acute uti with leukopenia
- Palpitations gurgling pain in between shoulder blades
- Pain between shoulder blades during labor
- Will having sickle cell disease cause any hindrance in conceiving