Post Spinal disc herniation operation no feeling below the waist - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help u?
User : hey I have a question for my mom
Doctor : k.. proceed
Doctor : u there?
Doctor : u?
User : a few years ago, she had major back surgery. Recently she's been complaining of back pain that causes her to lose feeling below her waist. Her doctor told her that she needs surgery again but she's not sure if she wants to again. The pain has gotten worse since the first surgery. What should she do?
Doctor : do u know wt surgery she underwent?
User : well she had a few herniated discs and one that was almost completely gone. She now has screws and a pole in her back
Doctor : k.. it was a disc compression..
Doctor : wt treatment she is takin now?
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red itchy penis shiny skin
- Itchy vagina and pennis
- Recurring leg bruise bone pain
- Pinky bone bruise with swollen knuckle
- Bone bruise left a lump
- Shin bone bruise hard nodule
- Spinal disc herniation causes
- Symptoms of Spinal disc herniation
- Bruising of the fifth metatarsal bone
- Diagnosis of Spinal disc herniation
- Treatment and cure for Spinal disc herniation
- Why is my penis itchy and slimy
- Drugs/medication for Spinal disc herniation
- Red spots on penile tip itchy
- Itchy and tears in penis