Post Lap cholecystectomy pain still in abdomen - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i have been having severe abdominal pain on my right side .. 4 months ago i had my gallbladder removed and also had meningitis... but the pain is still there??
Did it not reduce at all?
What is the grade of the pain on a scale of 1 to 10?
User : not at all.. i had laproscopic colonscetectomy... and when i woke up from morphine and anastetic it was still there
User : its about a 8
What is your age?
User : 19
Did you get a repeat Ultrasound scan after the surgery?
User : yes and it was all clear
So my understanding is you had Lap cholecystectomay 4 months back and still have the pain rt side abdomen of grade 8
User : correct yes
What was the Doctors opinion
Doctor : What about meningitis?
User : the doctor said that they had done enough tests and they couldnt do nothing else.. a while ago i had anorexia/bulimia and he said it could be gastric acid reflux but my gp said it cant be that now as eating is better and no more purging
So Doctors are not able to figure out the cause of the pain
Do you smoke / alcohol / illicit drugs?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for plasma cell balanitis
- Post-cholecystectomy pain syndrome
- Gum related stomach pain
- Hamster symptoms of hernia
- Drugs/medication for hydramnios
- Post-cholecystectomy abdominal pain
- Halobacteria in stomach treatment
- Gurgling sensation right upper quadrant
- How to relieve pain from hair weaves
- Ncp for post cholecystectomy pain
- Drugs/medication for adrenergic syndrome
- Drugs/medication for epidermoid brain cyst
- Drugs/medication for secondary adrenal insufficiency
- Ruq pain post cholecystectomy
- Post laparoscopic cholecystectomy pain