Possible contraction of Genital herpes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I slept with a guy and after I started hearing from people that he has genital herpes, he denies it to me and i want to know if he does indeed have it does that automatically mean I have it now too?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i can give you advice on this
User : I am married and this hapened while I was drunk I am scared to death that I have contracted it and will have to tell my husband what happened, at this point he knows nothing about it.
Doctor : ok
User : should I go get tested?
Doctor : Genital herpes is spread by direct contact with an infected person. Sexual intercourse and oral sex are the most common methods of spreading genital herpes. Any type of skin-to-skin contact, however, is capable of spreading herpes.
Doctor : but first of all you
Doctor : shud be sure that
Doctor : he really had herpes
User : he says he doesn't have it?
User : but everyone else says he does?
Doctor : wr u practising safe sex
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dime sized lump on a teenagers neck
- Can hpv cause rashes on arms
- Oral herpes genital herpes
- Chlamydia on the legs and arms
- Difficulty passing urine after circumcision
- Trimovate cream and genital herpes
- Chlamydia spots on arm
- Labia deformities genital herpes
- Herpes on arms and legs
- Herpes numbness in arm
- Is genital herpes contracted through sexual contact only
- Genital herpes itchy stomach
- Diffuse facet osteoarthritis
- Disappearing lump in leg
- Dilated cardiomyopathy prognosis ejection fraction