Possibility of pregnancy in irregular periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi. I haven't a had a period for over two months
Doctor : how can i help you
User : but I had sex unprotected three days ago, can I still get pregnant?
Doctor : yes you can be pregnant
User : I know I wasn't pregnant before the sex, I took a test just to be sure.
Doctor : did u do urine pregnancy test
User : no, I did a blood test.
Doctor : what was the report
User : negative
Doctor : when was it done
User : that's all I was told, I'm in the military so I went to a military doctor. It was done the day I had sex.
User : Three days ago.
User : before the sex obviously.
Doctor : is ur periods regular
User : no
Doctor : when was ur last periods and when was it due
User : no
User : wait, yes.
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User : 18
User : female
User : single
User : military
User : 167, 5'9
User : 7
Doctor : ok
User : um.. can I still be pregnant from the sex three days ago?
User : even though I wasn't pregnant before
Doctor : difficult to say
Doctor : but do repeat urine pregnancy test
Doctor : u might be stressed out
Doctor : so ur periods are getting delayed
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Irregular periods and pregnancy testing
- Symptoms itching bleeding swelling earlobe
- Irregular periods have unprotected sex possibility of pregnancy
- Symptoms headaches low grade fever upset stomach
- Is pregnancy possible with irregular periods
- Irregular periods duphaston prescribed pregnancy possibility
- Confirming pregnancy with irregular periods
- 11 weeks pregnant slight temperature
- 11 weeks pregnant with sore throay
- Symptoms are unsteady on feet cannot walk in a straight line
- 11 weeks pregnant pee wiped pink
- Swollen sclera
- Mentos 11 week pregnant
- Blood pressure 11060 in pregnancy
- Swollen stomach following chemotherapy