Possibility of pregnancy after tubectomy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hello. I have an interesting issue going on with my fiance and am looking for some advice
ok, tell me yuor concern.
User : In the last week, she has started having evening nausea, she has not had a period in 6 weeks but has taken a urine test and it came back negative. Also, we believe that her tubes are tied.
whats her age ?
User : She is not having abdominal pains. I basically am wondering if there is the possibility of her being pregnant
User : she is 38
when was the tubectomy done?
User : she says 2003
watch for 1 more week and go for one more test .
User : ok. umm any other thoughts?
you can go for scanning..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is it possible to pregnent after mtp and tubectomy
- What happen if the contraceptive implant is snapped
- Red pimple on mons pubis
- Drinking wine causes nosebleed
- Is it possible to get pregnant after a tubectomy
- Metopimazine pregnancy
- Tubectomy, tubal pregnancy causes
- Dry cough gasping for air
- Pregnancy after tubectomy
- Counteract depo provera
- Depo provera tetralysal
- Tight stomach during 8th month
- Yamini contraceptive pill side effects
- Reversal after tubectomy possible
- Ginet 84 bleeding