Possibility of pregnancy after periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : can i be pregnant if i saw my period the 2nd of the month
User : which was on time?
Doctor : no u cant be then
User : i'm seeing spots kinda resembling clots
User : is there something wrong?
User : i'm planning on doing a test
Doctor : no
User : there is nothing wrong?
Doctor : i would suggest u do a pregnancy test
Doctor : for your satisfaction
User : i am going to do one
Doctor : as it is 99 percent accurate
Doctor : it probably is pelvic inflammatory disease
User : so u say there is nothing wrong?
User : what?
User : what causes that?
Doctor : or endometriosis
Doctor : it is caused by infection
Doctor : i said it probably isnt pregnancy
User : from?
Doctor : urinary tract infection
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mouthwash after tonsillectomy
- Bikini waxing during 9th month pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible after having unsafe sex in periods
- Is pregnancy possible after 25 days of periods
- Recovery time after turp operation
- Is pregnancy possible during periods after an intercourse
- Is pregnancy possible after having sex during periods
- Pregnancy 9th week my heart beating faster
- Is pregnancy possible after having sex in the safe period
- 9month pregnant hand problem
- 9th month baby health
- Movement of 9th month baby
- Pain years after septoplasty
- Retrograde ureteroscopy will there be any pain after
- Pain on right side after purging