Possibilites of HIV transmission, safety measures, tests - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi I have a quesiton about HIV
User : can you help me?
User : I wonder if the fin
User : lets say so cold "fingering" when on the finger is not a visible damages.. nor bleeding
User : does it represents the risk of transmission?
It does not transmit if there is not cut in the area
User : and the second qeustion.. getting tested with PCR bDNA after 10-11 days, if the anwer is negative is it convincing? or need to
User : how about if there is not vissible damages on the nad.. but there is some small damages, that are not seen with unnequiped eye? is it still danger?
It is good to get the PCR DNA
It is accurate
User : and?
If there is a cut then there is risk of transmission
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Hiv transmission via pinprick
- Waxlike secretion
- Weak shaky nauseous std
- Genital shin is shiney and sticky
- Frottage and hiv transmission
- Hiv tests hiv oncoprobe accuracy
- Yellowish green sticky discharge
- Purple blotches on skin vagina
- Warts sesame oil
- My son swallowed some lotion risk
- Hiv transmission through rashes
- My son fell on his face and hurt his mouth and nose hes bleeding
- Hiv and the hiv new 4th gen test
- Nuvaring tilted uterus
- Pregnancy symptoms warm feeling in tummy