Positive pregnancy test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : yes i took a pregnancy test and waited about 3 mins and it said negative and went back a few moments later and it had a faint positive am i pregnant?
Doctor : whats ur age/sex?
User : 20 female
when is the last time u had periods?
User : i bled very lightly in august and im bleeding very lightly now
when is ur periods supposed to be?
User : the begining of the month
normally with in one minute it will be positive
User : so im not pregnant
This will vary from brand to brand, but results can usually be read in 3 to 5 minutes
User : it was about 5 mins i would say
Doctor : Assume that even the faintest line in the test window is a positive result, though you may want to retest in a few days to see whether you get a darker line. Especially if you have tested close to your menstruation date, a faint line might just indicate that your levels of hCG are low.
User : ok thank you
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Skin tags connected to mrsa
- Holding in pee consequences
- Positive pregnancy test results
- Earliest positive pregnancy test
- Positive pregnancy test with period
- Microgest 200mg is used for what purpose
- Pregnancy with microgest 200mg
- Loss of consciousness with hernia
- How to use microgest 200mg
- Conradi hunermann syndrome hearing loss
- My consciousness feels hazy
- Susten vt 200mg tablets
- Use of lupigest 200mg
- False positive pregnancy test
- Faint positive pregnancy test