Positive pregnancy test, periods with heavy flow - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi, I had been having some signs of pregnancy ( sore breast, no period, very tired) so I Took a test and it was positive. but just a few days later I had what I thought was a very strange period, really really bad cramps the first day and heavy heavy bleeding ( which is not normal for me) and then the last two days hardly any bleeding at all. I took another test recently because I have been having nausea in the mornings, but that test was negative, what's going on here?
You probably may had a abortion.
Thats the reason for heavy bleeding and the pain.
User : a miscarrage?
Yer that right.
User : ok. should see any one about it or will I be ok
I would suggest you to consult a gynecologist.
For confirming it
User : ok thank you
and to see if you have expelled all the products.
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Irregular periods and pregnancy testing
- Positive pregnancy test with period
- Pregnancy test positive delayed period
- Partial hysterectomy symptoms
- Is hpv always an std
- Lump in groin tubal pregnancy
- Groin pain and hysterectomy
- Period after positive pregnancy test
- Positive pregnancy test during period
- Tiny pebble lump on groin
- Pea sized lump in groin that moves
- Hypothermic sepsis
- Hysterectomy and mesh implants
- Hystersisters hysterectomy recovery surgery
- Lump in groin related to menopause