Popping sensation in the chest - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Well I'm just curious, the past couple years (on and off) I have been able to crack I guess.. or pop by chest
User : It doesn't hurt, I'm just wondering what exactly this is
User : Like right now, every couple minutes or so I can pop it
Can you explain me more about it?
May I know your age, occupation?
User : 18 librarian
User : There isn't much to this except that..
User : I flex my chest or stretch it, and there's a popping sensation
User : popping or cracking
Doctor : Ok
Do you have pain while at work or exercise?
User : No, and I don't exercise very often.
Doctor : Ok
User : This seems just like another joint that I can crack, but I didn't think there WERE any on my sternum..
Doctor : Do you have pain?
User : Nope
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Popping sensation in chest
- My hair grew back after quitting smoking
- Bactrim ds for abscess
- Swollen abdomen popping sensation
- Have trouble breathing after drinking milk
- Pimples abscess along spine
- Why does my head pound when i cough
- Abscess on babys bottom
- Belly button popping sensation
- Does caffeine affect pleurisy
- Popping sensation cracked ribs
- Skin popping sensation
- Mikes hard lemonade shortness of breath
- Diet after recovering from liver abscess
- Anal abscess sinus tract