Popping sensation in the chest - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Well I'm just curious, the past couple years (on and off) I have been able to crack I guess.. or pop by chest
User : It doesn't hurt, I'm just wondering what exactly this is
User : Like right now, every couple minutes or so I can pop it
Can you explain me more about it?
May I know your age, occupation?
User : 18 librarian
User : There isn't much to this except that..
User : I flex my chest or stretch it, and there's a popping sensation
User : popping or cracking
Doctor : Ok
Do you have pain while at work or exercise?
User : No, and I don't exercise very often.
Doctor : Ok
User : This seems just like another joint that I can crack, but I didn't think there WERE any on my sternum..
Doctor : Do you have pain?
User : Nope
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Popping sensation in chest
- Swollen abdomen popping sensation
- Late latent syphilis causes
- Hyperexpanded lungs symptoms
- Chronic inflamed tonsils causes
- Short gut syndrome causes
- Hyperexpansion of lungs
- Mild hyperexpansion of the lungs
- Mild pulmonary hyperexpansion
- Belly button popping sensation
- Popping sensation cracked ribs
- Idiopathic dermatitis causes
- Skin popping sensation
- Hurt on lip causes
- Hyper infiltration of lungs