Polymennorrhea, Bleeding for months - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi, i have been none stop bleeding for months help
Doctor : from months your age and from where is it bleeding
User : i had the Depo injection 3 shot the which is 9 months and bleed for ages, they put me on the monofeme pill and that controlled it for a bit now its all clotty and yuk
User : im 18. i bleed for 6 months straight no stops.
Doctor : okay so you were on the depo and now on tablets
User : yeah
Doctor : not even a day gap
User : no
User : sometimes it was really heavy then somedays it was just spotting
Doctor : then you must meet the gynacologist who will
Doctor : artificially recreate your cycle
User : thanks
Doctor : with hormonal therapy
Doctor : then it will take the normal path
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vaginal bleeding twice a month
- Ginet 84 not getting period
- Vaginal bleeding for 4 months
- Duphaston in 7weeks pregnant
- 7weeks post partum discharge
- Is cough or hoarseness a side effect of exemestane?
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of famotidine?
- Bleeding twice in a month iud
- Continuous vaginal bleeding for months
- 7cm ovarian cyst with inner irregular wall
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of dulera?
- Is burning while urinating a side effect of flagyl?
- 7weeks anddark brown clots
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of felodipine?
- Monthly bleeding twice a month at 40