Polycystic ovary syndrome and brown discharge - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : For past 4-5 months I have been fairly regular with my period. Though they do last long at times. I have been trying to conceive for over a year now. In Aug after an ultrasound my GP said I might have PCOS as my ovaries were slightly large. This month I was due to get my period around the 15th, however instead I have been getting a very light amount of brown discharge with a slight pink tinge. Its been a week now and still only getting this and no period. I don't have any cramps or pains, except a low back pain once during the past week which can be blamed on me sitting in front of the computer for too long Also have upset stomach(if that helps). I did an HPT on the 15th but was neg.
let me read it
User : sure
Ok I have read it what is yoru question ?
User : what could the brown discharge be?
It could be a period as well
User : is it a PCOS symptom?
Doctor : During PCOS problem there shal be irregularity of periods
User : but the discharge is only brown and not heavy or even normal flow... could it still be a period?
User : also its quite thick..
Actually your case sound solvable and I would like to speak to you with more details
What is your age?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fluorometholone eye drops
- Polycystic ovary syndrome cetapin
- Timolol eye drops
- Heavy menstrual bleeding with clots
- Brown discharge instead of period
- Metformin polycystic ovary syndrome
- Polycystic ovary syndrome mirena
- E-mycin eye drops
- Cramping 2 weeks after miscarriage
- Naphazoline eye drops
- Polycystic ovary syndrome treatment
- Exercises to bring on menstruation
- Jock itch cream
- Polycystic ovary syndrome causes
- Heavy periods with blood clots