Polycystic ovarian disease with hair loss - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I think I might have polycystic ovary syndrome but I don't have money to go to a doctor
Please proceed with the query?
Are you there?
User : I went to the hospital ER a couple months ago and they found a cyst on my ovary, and I've noticed lately that I have a lot of hair on my body, and I'm also losing a lot of hair on my head
May i know your age?
User : Is the syndrome a possibility?
User : 19
Doctor : PCOD causes hormonal disturbances.
which causes hair loss.
User : What can I do?
I will suggest few measures to help reduce hair loss.
Doctor : Do you also have dandruff problems?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is sugarcane good in pregnancy
- Treatment for polycystic ovarian disease
- Polycystic ovarian disease causes
- Bilateral polycystic ovarian disease
- Ofloxacin syrup for loose stomach
- Symptoms of secondary primary tumor
- Symptoms of endometrium disorder
- Indentation in left side of abdomen
- Taking amoxicillin 36 weeks pregnant
- Symptoms of polycystic ovarian disease
- Sporlac medicine indication and dosage
- Diagnosis of polycystic ovarian disease
- Symptoms of choledochal cyst
- Symptoms of serous cystadenoma
- Symptoms of tubal abortions