Polycystic ovarian disease with hair loss - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I think I might have polycystic ovary syndrome but I don't have money to go to a doctor
Please proceed with the query?
Are you there?
User : I went to the hospital ER a couple months ago and they found a cyst on my ovary, and I've noticed lately that I have a lot of hair on my body, and I'm also losing a lot of hair on my head
May i know your age?
User : Is the syndrome a possibility?
User : 19
Doctor : PCOD causes hormonal disturbances.
which causes hair loss.
User : What can I do?
I will suggest few measures to help reduce hair loss.
Doctor : Do you also have dandruff problems?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment for polycystic ovarian disease
- Polycystic ovarian disease causes
- Bilateral polycystic ovarian disease
- Does hpv cause mild dyskaryosis
- Diagnosis of moyamoya syndrome
- Can thrush cause severe dyskaryosis
- Diagnosis of eruption cyst
- What causes dysplasia in mouth
- Does dynamiclear cause scarring
- Diagnosis of injection abscess
- Diagnosis of eye cyst
- Symptoms of polycystic ovarian disease
- Diagnosis of polycystic ovarian disease
- Diagnosis of arterial thromboembolism
- What causes deterioration of labia major a