Pneumothorax during kidney stone removal - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello I was wondering if you could answer a question for me
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
Doctor : sure
Doctor : please proceed
User : My husband had a kidney stone removed last night and went i went to see him this morning he was on a machine breathing for him. They say that while taking a tube out ofter surgery his lungs filled with secretion. Is this common?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i can help you
Doctor : but i need a few details
User : ok
Doctor : what colour was fluid
User : they didnt say
Doctor : probably it is
Doctor : pneumothorax
User : common?
Doctor : sometimes
Doctor : but it can be treated
Doctor : sometimes due to infection also it occurs
Doctor : I need to ask you few question and our interaction can take 15 to 20 more minutes, you might want to take a complete chat with a discount, in case you can use this code MED374
Doctor : are u tyhere?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Huntingtons disease and occupational therapy
- Operation to remove kidney stones
- Can kawasaki disease recur
- Removing kidney stones
- Ultrasound to remove kidney stones
- Kidney stone basket removal
- Is ther a cure for ckd
- Does creatinine temporarily rises in ckd patients
- Can a cough develope with ckd
- Iloprost peripheral vascular disease
- Cortisone treatment for ckd
- Kidney stone removal methods
- Can ckd patients drink citrus fruit
- Late-stage parkinsons disease symptoms
- Skin signs of liver disease