Pneumonia with recation to Azithromycin - Online Doctor Chats
User : my 11 month old has pneumonia
Doctor : ok
since when is this prob;em?
User : so was put on antibiotics but got a reaction
is he on any medications now?
Doctor : what antibiotics were used?
User : so the doctor told us to stop the meds
User : is the pneumonia going to get worse if hes not taking meds
User : ?
what symptoms does he have now?
Doctor : what antibiotics were used? and what reaction symptoms he had?
you will need to restart medications, else it will get worse
User : azithrpmycin
did the doctor prescribe any other antibiotic after stopping that one?
User : he got a bright red rash after the second dose of it
User : the doc said since he is having a reaction to the one meds she doesnt want to start him on a new one
is the symptoms better now?
User : but his feet and finger tips are cold and turning kind of pur[ple
Doctor : what symptoms is he having now?
User : and lips
if that is happening then he is not getting enough oxygenation. i suggest that you rush him to ER (emergency room)
and get immediate help
and also start the new antibiotic apart from azithromycin
ask your doctor to prescribe new antibiotic for him in place of azithromycin.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ndc for mmr vaccine
- Erythrocyte child urinalysis
- Child's life expectancy with iga nephropathy
- Life expectancy of a child with schizencephaly
- Dpt vaccine side effects
- Orencia and flu vaccine
- Diphtheria tetanus pertussis dtap
- Azithromycin for pneumonia
- Mycoplasma pneumonia taken azithromycin infectious
- Preservative free flu vaccine
- Is azithromycin dose pack used in the treatment of legionella pneumonia?
- Dosage of azithromycin for pneumonia
- Azithromycin for pneumonia treatment
- It is that if foracort inhaler is used once the child gets used to it
- How can eating dirt harm my unborn child